All about beautiful gardens and garden-related art in the historic mid-Hudson Valley region, New York State, USA. Includes garden visits, garden-related organizations, interviews, events, plant profiles, sculpture, graphics and photography. Click the tabs at the top to see a list of gardens that are open to the public, garden clubs and calendars.
- The mid Hudson Valley is in USDA Horticultural Zones 6a thru 5b. In this zone, temperatures range from -20 F to 104 F (-28 C to 40 C)
- If you’d like to be notified of new posts, use the ‘Follow’ button at the bottom of the Home page (you will need to create an account on WordPress to do this). Or add this blog to your News Feeder (I recommend Feedly)
- Post a comment and share your views and opinions – often the comments are entertaining and provide great advice or a unique point of view. I appreciate that! Comments are moderated so will be reviewed prior to publication.
- Click to like and follow HudsonValley Gardens on Facebook
- Follow Hudson Valley Gardens on Instagram for more pictures of the Hudson Valley
- Take a look at Hudson Valley Gardens on Pinterest you’ll find curated boards related to the Hudson Valley – more than just gardening.
- All original text and original pictures produced by Hudson Valley Gardens are the property of Hudson Valley Gardens.